Creating happy space.

So Rick and I have decided to stay in this rental until our house back in Cobar sells. The option of moving to a bigger place with updated kitchen and bathroom seems pointless as we plan on purchasing another property next year.  So for now we have decided to make our rental feel as homey as possible. So this week I bought some new curtains to dress up our lounge. They changed the feel immediately and added some extra privacy. See as much as we long for a little farm of our own we live in the suburbs and feel a little crowded at times. To add that extra cosy feel we purchased a second hand bargain yes another not so little piece but it sure does do the trick. I have always wanted a buffet hutch but have found them to be quite expensive but this was a steal for how big it is. It has added more storage for all of my cake equipment and I can finally display some of my pretty little dedicates and get them out of boxes.
I feel that I spend a lot of my time in this house I work and live here and I want it to be a place that I enjoy being in and place that I feel kind of at peace if that makes sense?!?! So now my dining room/ lounge is looking almost there with just a couple more pieces and I think it's done.




Comments

Popular Posts