It has been a while since I lasted posted. Alot has been going on in our little home. There has been birthdays, Children starting school, studying and lots more.

Today is a stunning day in the Upper Hunter after lots of rain the sunshine is just lovely. I took advantage of the beautiful weather to walk with my 2 youngest up and down the main street, had a look in a few shops and hit up the library for some new reading material. The kids love the library and especially the spinning chair lol.

I have recently set myself a new cooking challenge, which requires me to use my slow cooker every night for a week. I am currently on day 4 and I think I may never go back to cooking at dinner time again!! We have had Lasagna, lemon chicken with pilaf and lentil surprise. Tonight's dish is and oldie but a goodie, Corned beef with crash hot potatos and steamed veg. With Cody having approximately an hours worth of homework a night and 1 crazy tired toddler and 1 tired pre schooler the slow cooker has been great!! I have had one for a few years but only used it about once a month until my husband Rick bought me a cook book and I discovered the endless possibilities and the convenience of having dinner all done in the morning. This weekend I am even going to try and make my own yoghurt!!



Three things that can make me smile.

Comments

Popular Posts