Wow I have a new found energy! I have no idea where it has come from but I seem to be on top of everything. I think it must be to do with the end of daylight savings and my body clock not adjusting very quick. The house is clean, washing done, cakes baking for work and studying done! I don't often feel this organised everyday there is always jobs that need doing and not enough energy to do them. I will admit I am a lazy housewife. I hate washing, I loathe dishes and let's just say dust and I get a little too buddy buddy at times. So I have decided in order to be a lazy housewife I must try and be an organised one to help keep things on track.
So the last 2 days have seen me implementing a new 'lazy' routine. It invloves work but by the time we leave for the school bus the entire house is cleaned!!! It involves never walking past anything left out and doing jobs as I see them but for the last 2 days I have been able to catch up on all my other work that is normally put on the back burner as all the little bits need doing. Clothes are off the line and put away straight away dishes done after each meal and the big rule if your not using it put it away. I feel a bit bossy at the moment constantly saying if your finished with it put it away but once they all learn it it should come natrually.

Also we have been enjoying some more amazing weather this week.




When the sun comes out to play so does Charlotte.

Jackson showing off his climbing skills.





They fly over our house alot...noisy birds :)

Comments

Popular Posts