We have arrived.

What a crazy few weeks! I am glad that the move is over and we are here. I kind of feel like I'm still on holiday and constantly feel like I should be running around visiting people.

Today I got to spend some time with my Grandparents. It was really lovely. Not rushed and relaxing.
We went around to prune the roses for my grandfather who is recovering from surgery. He sat out in the warm sunshine directing me as to where to cut. Our daughter was squealing around their property picking sour sobs and flowers. It was really a lovely way to spend a Saturday. They are only 5 Min's up the road from where we are and it's just great being so close by.

The kids are settling in OK. We had the meeting at the school and they start next term. They have been enjoying spending time with their family and running chaos on 5 acres with the dogs. I'm hoping us living here will get them used to living on land and having chores around the property. Charlotte is in charge of the chickens. Feeding and watering them plus her favourite job collecting the eggs. ( I LOVE FRESH EGGS)
Jackson has taken to his jobs nicely and I'm hoping to start up a small garden for them this week.
There is the most wonderful wood fire burning away next to me I've missed a wood fire!
Will take some pictures soon as I have no idea where the camera is packed :/

Comments

Popular Posts