At it again.

We went down to the city for the last week of school holidays. The kids and I needed to get out of the heat and get some birthday and back to school shopping done. Also on Friday we went hobby farm shopping. Just Rick and I and the gorgeous countryside. We viewed 2 properties and both were very different form each other.

 The first was a stone cottage on 20 acres, with bore, and just on the the edge of town. It needs a kitchen and bathroom remodel and is badly in need of a a good clean up as it has been vacant for a while. The second is a blue stone homestead and after a subdivision sits on 11 acres with a bore. It's 11 km to town and is huge. Needs a little bit of work but would certainly come up a treat.

We are about to put in an offer on the first one. It's jungle garden, stone shedding and old home ruins won me over. But I knew it would be the one as soon as I saw the gate. Fingers crossed this one passes all inspections and will be the one!

I have some pictures of the first one as it was empty but the second was occupied so I wasn't allowed pictures.



The front gates that I love.
Past the trees runs the Kidman Stock Route next to the road.

Part of the house yard. The house pictures from the real estate page look nothing like the house does now. It's all still in there somewhere.

More of the house yard.

Over that fence is a vegetable garden made of stone edged garden beds.


This was a a wow.

I couldn't get in there because of this guy.





out the back near the back paddocks.





Comments

Popular Posts