Morning

It's so early here. The only sound in the house is my fingers on the keyboard. I can just make out the birds slowly starting their day. I am awake after getting up to Charlotte and thought it might be nice to have a quiet hour to myself before the madness of our day starts. So with a trusty cup of coffee by my side I am catching up on a few emails, quotes for cakes and just enjoying the silence and the alone time that being up this early brings.  Have a great day...


This is this mornings sunrise. How many of you were lucky enough to wake up and see it?

Comments

  1. Red sky in the morning, sailors warning:o) stunning photo Sam. Aren't the simple things in life so enriching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo Sam....I woke up to the sound of the maggies enjoying their dog food breakfast. I am thankful for the song of the magpie. Have a great day. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts