So here goes.

So I am excited and nervous about starting this blog. I mean who of you will read this and actually enjoy what I have to say?

After recently moving away from a small town in central NSW, I have found that I need to have an outlet. Somewhere where I can just say what I am thinking and stop boring my Husband with all my daily routine chatter. ;)
So to tell you all a bit about myself I am in my later 20's married to an amazing supportive husband who has inspired me to become all that I can be and achieve more for myself then I thought was possible. I also cannot forget our 3 yes 3 cheeky little kids!! Our oldest Cody is 7 and is always teaching me something that I didn't know and has the most beautiful nature. Then there is Jack who is 3 going on 30. Our little ginger nut who out smarts me on a regular basis and knows just how everything is done and works. He lights up our house with smiles and his very quick sense of humour ( he gets it from his father). And last of all and we do mean last is Charlotte our little princess who is 1. She is just starting to come into herself and letting us know who she is and how she fits in or controls our family. Her grins and tippy toes bring another feminine side to our family (thank you I needed someone on my side)

I am a stay at home mum and hobby cake decorator who hopes to have her own little cake shop. I enjoy the country side, long drives and now as we are closer a play at the beach. 

I am slowly meeting new people in this new town but finding it hard to connect with people the way I did with my amazing friends back in Cobar. I think it's harder in a bigger community, to meet new people that you have something in common with. Running into someone on a regular basis say your local IGA doesn't happen very much here. I find people alot less willing to meet other then at your local playgroup. It was so much easier back there to make friends. This is not to say I have not met some lovely people here. I am getting to know a bunch of lovely ladies on a Monday morning.

So this is me a hermit who really needs to get out more and discover her new town and the people in it. I hope you enjoy reading my mindless chatter :)

Comments

  1. Love it love it love it ....it's so precious Samantha,straight fom the heart. Love mum xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts