Oh my goodness where has the time gone? It turns out I am not the star blogger I wish to be and have found that I just couldn't keep up with my blogging goals. Meh that's OK.

With one child back to school and homework, another starting school for the first time and one off to pre-school for the first time it was busy here. Just trying to get a new routine going was tricky but it seems we have one that is working OK.

This time of year is so busy for us. We have Jackson and Charlotte's birthdays, family birthdays and what seems to be all of our friends kids birthdays too. Since school went back we have been to 1-2 parties a week plus our own children's! Finally it's all settling down and things are going back to the norm.

Charlotte riding her birthday pressie.

Charlotte's party cake. I have been waiting a whole year to make this for my girl.

Jackson on riding his birthday pressie.

Jackson's party cake. It had to be a green ninja.

My three sweets all ready to party.

I just loved having a party for Jack and Charlie this year. Their faces and giggles were worth the effort!

Comments

Popular Posts