Finally.

The weather is turning. The days are feeling shorter and cooler the nights chilly. It is starting to feel like Autumn. I LOVE winter! I love the cosy feel of being couped up inside with big fluffy socks on and soup on the stove. I am always sad to see winter go and excited to see it slowly creep back. Tonight the fluffy socks were pulled on for the first time. It's gloomy, grey and wet outside just the way I like it!

Fluffy socks of the evening.

Dewy grass in the morning.


Winter projects are running through my head. This winter I will learn how to knit. I can crochet but have always struggled with knitting.

This may well be our very last winter here in the Hunter Valley before we head to our farm which is inching closer every day yet still feels so far away. So I want to make the most of it. It snows about 70km from our house it's brief but this year we are going to take the kids to see it.
We really live in a beautiful part of Australia I will be sad to see the landscape go.

Winter seeds sprouting.

Comments

Popular Posts