Thrifting.

For quite some time I have been a bit of a thrift shopper. I buy my clothes, some kids stuff (there doesn't seem to e as much these days) and some home decor from our local thrift shops. I also buy and sell second hand over the net via local for sale pages on FB.
A lot of the stuff I find is either brand new or very close and is at a bargain price. Why the clothing I am wearing today is from a local thrift shop and cost me $8 and the top was brand new with tags.
When we had Charlotte we were given so many clothes from family that we didn't need to buy her anything for about 2 years. This opened the way for more second hand shopping.
I love the thrill of getting a bargain!
My most recent trip was last Thursday.I did go to find some winter clothing but it wasn't going to be displayed till the following week.
These were my bargains!


All of this cost under $6.00..The new needles are $5.98 in Big W bargain!


Comments

Popular Posts