Knitting.

One of my winter goals was to learn how to knit. I have always struggled with knitting and really wanted to learn. So armed with you tube and a simple dishcloth pattern I taught myself to knit. Unfortunately I could not source the cotton I needed so just used some scraps from my basket. I will hopefully be able to get some over the school holidays which start next week.
 I have so far made three dishcloths. When I was knitting the third I was almost finished when the needle came out and I had no idea how to fix it :/ And on my second I missed a whole section and it's not square. I am getting there and understanding patterns better and my tension seems to be going OK too. I am now working on my first big project. I am knitting a cowl. Fingers crossed this goes well.

this is the on I missed the whole section on :/

My first ever project. Simple dishcloth.

this was looking so good till the needle fell out.

My cowl :)

Comments

Popular Posts