Just a little update,
We have signed the contract and so have the previous owners! We have the building inspection this week and will see what the report is on the property. The builder doing the inspection will also be providing us with a quote for the renovations to the front 4 rooms. Our scheduled settlement date is January 23rd. That's timed well with a long weekend for the 26th so we have decided to go and stay there for the long weekend to go over and decide on what we want worked on first. Oh and just to enjoy it! It seems like it is going to take forever to get to settlement!

Not much has been happening around here. The kids are busy with school and sports. Cody has been doing school swimming lessons this week and they did pick a great week for it as we reached 40 degrees here (104f). It is going to get hotter than that too!

I have started a new house routine as I haven't put one in place since leaving Muswellbrook and so far it's going OK. I have also been taking some exams for a uni course I hope to get into next year. I hadn't realised how much my brain had turned to mush! But after a quick re fresh by Rick I managed to complete the math part and now have just 2 essays to write which I will do over the weekend. Fingers crossed.

Also a little update on my cooking...So far everything I have prepared has been yummy and everyone has enjoyed it! Tonight we are having Tacos and wraps. I'm making my own taco seasoning. I hope it works out.

Comments

Popular Posts