Baking.

So today I baked.
I made chocolate chip biscuits, bread and pizza bases. My house has been smelling pretty good!
I love the smell of baking through the house it smells very homely.
I am trying to bake something for lunch boxes that will last a week. Yesterday I made banana bread and a few slices were eagerly gobbled down by the kids for morning tea. Today's cookies were a nice treat.
I love baking. It's cheap, fun for the kids and it makes heaps!

Yummy biccies.

Pizza dough rising in the sunny window at the front of the house.




I have also tried my hand at making youghurt again! I lacked the skill of making yoghurt and my attempts constantly failed and alot of milk was wasted......until now! Last year while shopping in Aldi (my favourite shop) I came accross this little beauty for $9.99! So after much trepedation I tried it out yesterday with great results! Finally I can make youghurt (ok I'm not really doing it but I did fill the jars and flip a switch)!





Comments

Popular Posts