I hate the hot weather!

I think I was born in the wrong country. I really hate the heat! I would love to be an Eskimo!

Today is supposed to be 40 anything over 30 and I feel yuck. So today we are inside again staying cool. We did a quick trip out to purchase a new microwave after our very old one was broken. We then purchased some more craft supplies to keep the kiddos occupied during the heat. Really would love to get down to spotlight as my crochet bug is back and I would like to get beanies done up for us before winter.



Home baked crackers and local Hunter Belle cheese.



I did a quick bake up of crackers to fill the box up and we have just enjoyed slouching around the house. I have been catching up on a few things and planning out the next few weeks. We have a few birthdays coming up, actually 7, so I am getting organised and making sure I have cards and presents ready to go. Jackson will be 5 soon and Charlotte 3 so trying to plan a party for them as well.

Tomorrow is supposed to reach 43 so we may try and get down to the pool and possibly the library (always cool there).

Not much going on here it's just too hot to do anything lol.

Comments

Popular Posts