Off track already.

I was back....well just for a bit. I have two pretty good excuses though. My boys came back from staying with family in South Australia. This involved a quick stay over from my Mother in-law and Father in-law plus one of my gorgeous nieces! It was lovely even though it was brief. We live 2 days drive from our families and I like to cherish each moment that we get together. Plus I fell very badly outside whilst putting away our Christmas decorations in the shed and injured my ankle to the point of deep purple bruising and massive swelling. On the mend now though and I'm hobbling around our house.

It is very lovely to have all three of my babies back under our roof. It has been very quiet without them and I found myself twiddling my thumbs on many occasions without them.

We did some quick exploring while Rick's parents were here. Here are some pics of what turned from a visit to Washpool NP to a swimming carnival.
















They really enjoyed cooling off in the clear water. I sat in one spot on the bank watching them play and laugh. I really love getting outdoors with them. This is one of our favourite spots to visit. It's full of wildlife and one day I hope one of the cute wombats will show its self while we are there.

Comments

Popular Posts