Food waste Friday



I love reading the The Frugal Girl blog. She has some great ideas for living frugal! She does a post every Friday showing her food waste. I loved this idea and am now going to start doing it over here at Simply us. Hopefully it will help me to keep our food waste down.

So this week I have no food waste! I think this has to do with the new fridge as there was a big clean out of the old one and there is not much in this one.





The bowls of liquid are chicken stock that I made from some roast chickens I cooked up for wraps yesterday.  I will bag and freeze this ready for a couple of meals later in the month.

So all in all my first week was very good! Fingers crossed I can keep it up. 

Comments

  1. Welcome to Food Waste Friday and congratulations on no waste.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts